BREATHE FREE WITH ARIASHIELD™️
• It filters the air you breath in and out!
• It is pure Cotton light and pocketable!
• It is Washable
• 7 Filters included enough for a month
• Usable as a cloth mask if preferred
The new AR-Lite Cotton Mask is made of 100% pure cotton and features a flexible nose clip, one breathing valve and comfortable adjustable ear loops. Each package comes with seven replaceable filters. The best fit is for adults with medium to small faces and is also appropriate for teenagers.
A major difference from the AR-95 EL Mesh Mask and the AR-Lite Cotton Mask is the positioning of the filter within the mask. To understand the advantage of this new design see the picture below.
The majority of masks on the market with valves filter only the air that is being inhaled. The way we designed the AR-Lite Cotton Mask by positioning the activated carbon filter between the mouth and the valve, allows also the exhaled air to be filtered. The valve allows the filtered air to leave the mouth cavity with ease, without accumulating CO2 within the mask and moisture in the stiff outer cotton layer.
The included filters effectively remove more than 95% of all the dust, allergens, post combustion particles, shavings, odors, scents, mold, mold spores, particles in wildfire smoke, smaller particulate matter such as PM 2.5 and PM 3.0 air pollution gasses and other airborne contaminants. The activated carbon layer provides additional chemical protection.
PERFORMANCE AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
The AR-Lite Cotton Mask has been designed to address these issues:
- 100% Pure cotton hypoallergenic breathable and comfortable material.
- Ear loops design quick and secure fit.
- Adjustable chin strap providing a tight fight around the chin area.
- Flexible nose clip positioned at the bridge of the nose provides stable support and tight seal around the nose, the most crucial area in the fight with airborne harmful particles, where the majority of regular masks under-perform due to its loose edges.
- Replaceable filters filter out over 95% of pollution, gases and airborne particles.
- Air valve keeps the CO2 level low and prevents moisture buildup on the inside of the mask. The special positioning of the valve filters not only the air you inhale but also the air you exhale.
IS IT WASHABLE?
The mask can be handwashed with hot water and a mild detergent. It should be noted that washing the filters may not extend their life efficiency. For more details about how to change the disposable filter please download the PDF manual.
HOW LONG CAN I USE IT?
The mask itself is not disposable and it can be used until it is visibly worn or soiled. The recommended filter replacement period is 2-3 days. In less polluted areas the life of the filters can be extended. (Each filter lifetime depends on many factors such as the severity of pollution and the amount of particulate matter that is filtered. In case the filter becomes dark, clogged or damaged, it needs to be replaced.)
With the AR-Lite Cotton Mask replacing filters is easy!
1. Open the inside of the mask to expose the inner pocket.
2. Insert a new filter with the PM2.5 label facing towards the mouth side of the mask. Assure the filter is laying flat within the pocket by gently stretching the mask.
WHAT DOES THE PACKAGE INCLUDE?
Each packet includes:
• 1 AR-Lite Cotton Mask
• 1 air valve
• 7 replaceable filters
Note: The mask comes without a filter installed. Please insert one of the included filters in the internal pocket of the mask before use. Without a filter installed, the mask will not perform any better than a simple cloth mask.
Standard Tracked Shipping for the United States via USPS.
Please allow 1 business day for handling time and up to 3 business days for delivery.
Rates calculated at checkout.
Priority and Express Shipping available via Fedex.
Please allow 1 business* day for handling time and 2-3 business days for delivery.